Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

Crime

Philadelphia Man Shot Dead During Pool Tournament Nearly 4 Years After Brother’s Killing

Philadelphia Man Shot Dead During Pool Tournament Nearly 4 Years After Brother’s Killing ChatGPT Image May 9 2026 07 44 19 PM

Mother Suffers Second Tragic Loss in Philadelphia Gun Violence

A Philadelphia mother is grieving the loss of another son after 38-year-old Kenneth Singleton was fatally shot during a pool tournament at a local bar earlier this week.

Police said the shooting happened on May 4 during an event at a Philadelphia establishment where several shots were fired near the pool tables. Investigators found shell casings at the scene, but no arrests have been announced so far.

Singleton’s death came only days before the fourth anniversary of the fatal shooting of his younger brother, Brandon Dixon, who was ambushed and killed in 2022.

Family members described Kenneth, also known as “Scooter,” as a caring father and supportive son who leaves behind a young daughter.

Family Still Searching for Justice in Brother’s Murder Case

The latest tragedy reopened painful memories for the family, whose younger son Brandon Dixon was shot and killed at a gas station nearly four years ago.

Surveillance footage from the earlier case reportedly showed gunmen chasing Brandon before opening fire. Authorities later arrested a suspect in connection with the case in 2024, though legal proceedings remain ongoing.

Brandon had been known in the community as a talented athlete and youth basketball coach. Friends and relatives remembered him for mentoring young players and helping neighborhood children stay involved in sports.

The family now faces another devastating funeral while still coping with the earlier loss.

Police Continue Investigation Into Bar Shooting

Philadelphia police are continuing to investigate the latest shooting and are urging witnesses to come forward with information.

Authorities have not confirmed a motive behind the attack, and investigators are still reviewing evidence collected from the scene.

A reward has reportedly been offered for information leading to an arrest and conviction in the case.

As the investigation continues, the family says they are hoping for justice while also calling attention to the emotional toll gun violence has had on their lives.

You May Also Like

Crime

Hui Ka Yan, the founder of China Evergrande Group, has been sentenced to life imprisonment by a court in Shenzhen after being found guilty...

Crime

Defense Expert Links Killings to Severe Mental Illness A forensic psychologist testified Wednesday that Lindsay Clancy was not criminally responsible for the deaths of...

News

A Texas judge who presided over Karmelo Anthony’s murder trial has been removed from further proceedings in the case as the 19-year-old defendant seeks...

News

Trump Announces New Economic Offensive Against Iran US President Donald Trump has announced a major escalation in economic pressure against Iran, promising what he...

Trending now

Advertisement